Hiyori is the 20th generation's lightning guardian.
Hiyori has medium length, snow-like hair and bright green eyes. She wears the standard uniform of Komachai High School's Oujo Division- a light-mint-green blouse, a dark green vest, a dark green skirt with gold trimmings, a matching tie, and black thigh highs with two gold trimmings. Her shoes are green heels with a ribbon tied in the back.
Hiyori is rather shy, and can be easily flustered. She also cries easily, especially when someone insults her, even if indirectly. Hiyori is rather fond of animals and nature, and enjoys drawing scenes around her.
Despite being shy, she does stand up for what she believes in, and will speak her mind. She is the only female of the 20th generation.
As a child, Hiyori was constantly abused, and was always told to stay indoors. Her father, who was the abuser, told her that people would hate her if she left the house because of her eye captivating ability- something she has had since birth. She came to believe so, when she first stepped outside, having accidentally killed someone because of it, and never stepped outside again.
Soon, her father began to drink, and died of cancer, leaving her an orphan. Soon enough, she was adopted by a young and wealthy couple, and tried to keep away from anyone who was too important to her.
She is very shy around Daisuke, mostly because of his perverted behaviour, but still cares about him nonetheless. They met two years prior to the story, and have since, been best friends. She sees Daisuke as a big brother. Hiyori is the only one who seems to understand Daisuke, and is the one who can put up with him the most. It is implied she has a crush on him, and vice versa, but they are unaware of how they feel.
She and Haru are friends through Daisuke, however, Haru constantly scares Hiyori with his glares and dirty looks. He sometimes insults Hiyori, though doesn't mean it.
Hiyori is good friends with Celestia, and seems to be oblivious to Celestia's constant passes towards her.
Weapons and AbilitiesEdit
- Eye Captivating Ability: Whenever Hiyori looks at someone and thinks about freezing and/or killing them, her eyes will glow and hold the victim in place, and a neon green electric wave will shock the person to death. However, this is only if she thinks about killing the person. If she only thinks of freezing the person, they will freeze in place for 5 minutes.
- Electromagnetic Field: It is a forcefield/barrier that surrounds Hiyori and anyone within 3 feet of her that will shock anyone or anything that touches it with an electric shock.
- Lightning Fiesta: Whenever her power builds up, Hiyori will be surrounded by green lightning, and can control it however she wants; either by pointing at someone and shocking them, or by using her mind to do the work.
- Metal Rod: A metal rod that becomes Hiyori's main weapon. She can transfer electricity from her body onto the rod, and shock anyone/thing that comes into contact with it. She can also use it for close range combat.
- Railgun: Later, she is given a railgun by Hokaido, which she carries with her in her bag.
- Hiyori is the only female in the 20th generation.
- Despite asking them to not call her Hiyorin, Daisuke , Celestia, Romano, and Kouta still do.
- She is the shortest character, and half the size of Daisuke, Romano and Haruka.
- She sometimes activates Lightning Fiesta when too embarrassed, and will electrocute the person(s) who made her flustered.